1 on 1
Book a one-on-one session with a digital marketing professional. Advertising with facebook is a huge opportunity to reach new potential customers. Working directly with our marketing team ensures that your hard earned advertising budget is well spent and executed from day one.
What you'll get
- Collaborate 1-on-1 with a professional marketer to build a Facebook Ad
- Expert advice on your Facebook marketing strategy
- Learn how to increase likes, followers and shares.
- Understand metrics and budgeting needs/goals to get the most out of your campaigns
- Learn Facebook’s Business Manager and Ad Manager
- Understand KPIs and budgeting needs/goals for optimal advertising on Facebook
- Learn how to manage your own campaigns in the future
Join a training session to take social advertising into your own hands. Learn the fundamentals of building and running campaigns on Facebook to improve your own knowledge and put best practices to use for your brand.
What you'll learn
- We'll walk you through creating a Facebook ad campaign, step-by-step!
- How to choose the right kind of ad objective for your goals.
- Get expert tips and tricks on building your first Facebook audience.
- Advertising basics, like how to choose the right images for your ads.
- How much should you budget for your ad?
- We'll answer your questions in our rapid fire Q & A segment.
Why advertise on Facebook?
With 2.89 billion monthly active users, Facebook is a great platform to capture multiple generations, specific interests, and your target market. “Facebook Advertising” expands beyond the social media platform, there is an expansive Audience Network that allows your ads run through Facebook to reach people in numerous locations around the web and mobile.
How can Facebook ads help your business grow?
- Facebook has powerful tools to target the customers you need to reach and the ability to do this in unique ways
- With over 2.89 billion active users you can reach ideal customers at any given time
- An affordable approach to advertising that allows flexibility in budgets and time.
- Use facebook to build email lists, find new customers, make sales and design functional sales funnels for any business model